Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The Evil TeddyBear Podcast Store, iTunes, & Stitcher.

Lately I've been really busy trying to find myself in the podcasting world and I feel like i'm pretty much there now. I've been doing this podcasting thing for about a year now and I have been having a blast doing it. I have reviewed movies I loved and hated, I've interviewed really awesome and sweet people, the podcast is part of a podcasting network, and now we are on iTunes. Things have been looking up for me and now I have more I wanna do for it.

Starting today we will open a store, The Evil TeddyBear Podcast Store, for you all to purchase TETB items and Chasing Greedo items. I've been wanting to do this for a while now and what a perfect time to do this? Here you can find shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts, and other items with the podcast logo on it. Hopefully by making money off of this I can put the money towards bigger projects for The Evil TeddyBear Podcast and get better equipment for a better listening experience. I would also like to use the money to set up for filming a secret project I'm working on with my co-host Thomas Fine. So hopefully you all will like the items we have for you.

Another thing that happen this past week, we finally got on iTunes after 56 episodes of The Evil TeddyBear Podcast. The reason we weren't on iTunes before was because, we didn't know anything about making an RSS feed. After a year of doing this podcasting thing and talking to other podcasters I finally made an RSS feed for the podcast and spent two weeks uploading episodes so we can get on iTunes. Now it took a while to get on iTunes because they kept turning us down but, after the 20th time we finally got on it!! I was happy my iTunes dream came true and hope that it makes it easier for people to download. We are also on Stitcher now so everyone can stream it on their smartphones without downloading and filling their iPods or phone up with podcast and music. I've used this app before to listen to my favorite podcast and it's pretty awesome for while your driving or working out or just whatever you love doing. I've been using it months and I'm glad to be among some of the great podcasters who are on it!!

So that's it for now for me. I hope you all love the store and the items, please support us if you can and pass the store address around to your friends. Don't forget to listen to us on Stitcher and iTunes and stay tuned for more content from The Evil TeddyBear Podcast.

TETB Store: http://www.cafepress.com/theevilteddybearpodcast
 


No comments:

Post a Comment