Saturday, December 8, 2012

Clerk 3? YESS!!!



So yesterday Kevin Smith made a big announcement, well he made two big announcements, which blew my mind!!! He announced that his script for Hit Somebody was being turn from a movie to a mini-series and that his last film will be Clerks 3!!! That’s right we are getting another last taste at the View Askew universe. I know I’m pretty excited about this because if you know me, I’m a huge Kevin Smith fan!! He inspires me to do what I love doing right now and that will never change at all.


There are some things I had to ask though, like if we will see Becki, played by Rosario Dawson, or Elias, played by Trevor Fehrman.  I loved these characters in the 2nd movie and I thought they fit in well. The relationship between Dante and Becki was pretty romantic to me and the way Randall and Elias went back and forth with each other was pretty funny. Of course you can’t forget Jay and Bob themselves, played by Jason Mewes and Kevin Smith because it wouldn’t be a movie without them.  I wonder though, how much would they look the same because Jason looks nothing like he did in Clerks 2 and Kevin… well I think I’m just used to seeing him in the SIR jersey all the time. Whatever though I’m excited!!



My other questions though, who from the SModcast Network will be involved with Clerks 3, will Scott Mosier come back too, and where will Kevin end his Clerks movie?  I guess we will just have to wait and see.


No comments:

Post a Comment