Saturday, December 29, 2012

My SModPlaylist For You!!!



So about a week ago I asked some of my favorite people of SMod to give me some songs for my 2013 SModPlaylist and I got question a few good songs from some of our favorite SMod Gods!! Although I didn’t get a song from the man himself, Kevin Smith I still got some good people to give me a song or two to add to the list. Hopefully at the end of next year I can get a song or two from Kevin, Jason Mewes, Jennifer Schwalbach, & the man of many voices, Ralph Garman. Anyway this SMod Playlist I have on Spotify and I will post a list of songs below. Coming soon I will make the SMod Fan Playlist made up of songs that fans of the SModcast Network have given me to add. I hope you all enjoy the songs of SMod 2013.

Scott Mosier’s pick- RUSH: By-Tor & the Snow Dog
Ming Chen’s pick- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis: Thrift Shop
Michael Zapcic picks- The Blow Monkeys: Digging Your Scene & Kid Creole & the Coconuts: Endicott
Kyle Hebert's pick- Devin Townsend:  Liberation
Jamie Walton pick- Imagine Dragons: Radioactive (Original)
Steve Stark pick- Nirvana: In Bloom
Ken Plume pick- Harry Nilsson: I Said Goodbye to Me
DJ James Franco’s picks- Jamiroquai: Virtual Insanity & 2 Pac: Starin' Through My Rear View
Ben Gleib: SKeeter Davis- End Of the World

All these song will be added to the SMod songs I’ve already had from before.
Christopher Downie: Babble-On
Courage My Love: I Sell Comics
Michael Parks: Just A Closer Walk With Thee 

If I get anymore songs from all the "SMod Biggies" I will add them to the list until then enjoy.  

Happy New Years SModmites  




No comments:

Post a Comment