Tuesday, December 25, 2012

I Need To Get Somethings Off My Chest



There are some things I would like to get off my chest, mainly things that are pretty personal to me. For years I would smile and pretend things are okay. I mean things should be ok but they aren’t. I feel like things could be better but I’m not sure if it’s because I’m scared that I don’t want to move on from how things are. I look around at all my friends and see them happy, in love, married, having kids, doing everything that I want but I won’t allow myself to have. I feel like the world is too big for me to live the way I’ve been living. So I need a change in my life big time.

Now the only time I feel really happy is when I’m podcasting. I get to just talk to people I would never think to talk to, people who are really interesting and who have good hearts. Just the other day I was doing a show with one of my close friends and she said that my heart is good. Most times I feel like an asshole though because I know I could do more for my family and yet I won’t let myself. I’m my own worst enemy I feel sometimes, you know what I mean?

At this point in my life I just wanted to be in love and have family. Instead I’m stuck at home with no job, I’m fat, and I’m lazy. No woman would even look at me twice looking the way I look and I don’t blame them. Who would want to be with a loser like me? I mean I bring nothing to the table to really. I don’t know maybe my fate is to be alone. Now I know you say, “But Korey everyone has somebody for them”, but let me ask you this, who told you that there is somebody for everyone? I mean have they really met everyone in this world? I don’t think so. And if by chance I do find this girl who falls for me, will I ever be enough for her? Will she be enough for me? I guess I won’t know until I find out right?

My friends are the people who make me happy to be alive but sometime I feel like they try to keep me out of the loop. I don’t know why I feel that way but it’s how I always felt. Growing up it was rare that I had people who liked me for who I was or am. In my mind though, I always thought to myself, ‘Why would these people like me?’ or ‘What can I do to not screw this up?’ My mind when it comes to friends is very… crazy I guess? I don’t know. I just look at their lives and say; I wanna be like them and do what they do. 

I don’t think I can write anymore right now because my head hurts with too many questions. I just want to be normal and feel belonged in this world but does that make me human to feel that feeling? Do I even want to be human? I couldn’t tell you. I will tell you this before I leave to go have Christmas with my family; all of what you see on me is a mask. I’m really screaming out loud for help and attention, just waiting to be noticed by someone in this fucking world. I’m Korey Epps and I wish I was better.  I’m sorry for those who read this and are scared of me now. Sorry.

Korey

No comments:

Post a Comment