Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Emo Korey/ Life/ Whats New

Sometimes Emo Korey will pop his head up... I'm glad he does sometimes because it just reminds me that I'm human. Someone who has been laughed at, hurt, feels pain like the rest. I love, I hate, I feel jealous, I feel lust and anger, I like like a child and a man at the same time but you know what? That's me. That's who I am. I'm Korey Anthony Willis Epps, I'm The Evil TeddyBear, I'm a guy who loves movies enough to want to maybe make one, one day. I'm a guy who likes to be funny and make you laugh but I'm not a clown.. oh no not a clown. From time to time I feel like I've lost it but then I'm reminded that I have people who love me and just don't get me... but yet they stay in my world. They may not hang out with me, come over to my house or even want to talk to me but I still see them... I can't help but see them. I'm the guy who is looking in from the outside sometimes but I love looking from the outside and seeing what you all do... you're talented.

I haven't written a blog post in a long time. And I know I shouldn't put my feeling out there like this but sometimes I just have to write... I have to talk. I'm 27 going on 28 and I have nothing going for me and I need to change that. I want to change that but I feel like my drive is leaving me these day... I need some kind of boost in my life or something.... I need anything to change. I need a new start. How do I get a new start.

No comments:

Post a Comment