Friday, January 3, 2014

Can't sleep/Change

Its late... god its so late. I can't sleep because I've nervous about my new job. I'm not sure how things will go but I hope it goes off with a bang! I don't know though, things are changing and I'm not sure I'm ready for this... change. I still ned to find a place to live, which isn't working out at all really. At 26 for some unknown reason life has decided to throw me the ball, but can I make the shot? Can I do what I need to do before I end up losing out. I've missed out on so much in my life; driving, having a a real paying job, being in a relationship with a girl I actually and not someone who I don't really get along with or question; but why now? Why not like when I was 15 or something. Like today, I was told that I was just "Korey". What does that mean? I mean yeah okay I am a bit geekie, I'm fat, and my voice is high but saying that I'm just "Korey", like it was a bad thing? Have I been put in the friend zone at full time? I need to change to big time and start living the life I want! I need to be... more then just "Korey: The Okay Guy That Girls Don't Fall For"... I need to be "Korey: Guy You Would Like To Get To Know More About". Change needs to come this year and now.

Korey Epps

No comments:

Post a Comment