Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Evil Ted's 100th epsiode/Doctor Who episode!


So we are coming up on episode 100 for The Evil TeddyBear Podcast, which is awesome and I'm excited about. It's been a long road to get here but still we have a long way to go before we are done.

For the 100th episode I wanna do something big and memorable but I also want it to be nerdy has hell. So I decided to try and do a live podcast somewhere, not sure where yet but I would like to try at this place called The Hangar, which we went to a Doctor Who party too... if not there then some place else we will figure it out. For those who don't know, The Hanger is a comedy place where a lot of comedic person I know go and do shows like improv, stand-up and more.

Now speaking of Doctor Who, I'm trying to put together a episode of The Evil TeddyBear Podcast in which it's nothing but Doctor Who chat before the 50th Anniversary come around. Just like the Chasing Greedo Podcast episode I did for Star Wars Day - May the 4th (be with you), I wanna get fans involved in the episode. If you wanna hear yourself on the podcast here's what you'll need to do

  1. Record a 5 to 7 min clip of yourself talking about Doctor Who, Torchwood, K-9, or The Sarah Jane Adventures.
  2. Tell us what you like or hate about Doctor Who, Who is your favorite Doctor out of the 11, and what you would want to see in Doctor Who
  3. Send the cilp to me via email at KEvil2014@gmail.com


It's that easy people and then when I finish the episode go listen to it and tell your friends that you've been on The Evil TeddyBear Podcast.

All entries should be emailed by October 31st, 2013.

Allons-y and Geronimo friends!

Korey Epps

 

No comments:

Post a Comment